Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Life update!


Ok, so the Yankees game on Monday was soo much fun!! I want to go another game ASAP!


 Tuesday at Likeable, I finished up more content for our Neutrogena Choose Skin Health Facebook page! Also got to work more with blurts, which is going to be an awesome new addition for people who use Twitter! So, also as an update- I now work Wednesday-Friday at MTV, instead of Thurs-Fri. Today was tons of fun! We (HR dept) put together an intern kick-off and had a great turnout. Around 300 interns showed up and a really awesome indie pop group called Givers performed. If you're into indie pop, you should definitely check out their music. They also just performed at Bonnaroo which is pretty sweet.

Tomorrow I'm heading out to lunch with all of my supervisors- I still haven't picked the place, woops! Probably should get on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment