Thursday, June 9, 2011

Getting close to wrapping up the week!

So yesterday at Likeable Media was fun! I finally got my Pacman video the way I want it. Now it's not very good, but hey at least I tried! Here's the link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_kbDekxIG8. Let me know what you think! :) Other than creating a new video for our contest, I also monitored the Pendaflex Twitter account and tried to engage with people who were talking about cleaning, messy rooms, spring cleaning, etc.

The best part of yesterday was going to my CEO, Dave Kerpen's book launch at the Yotel! I met back up at Likeable with a bunch of buzz builders and we stopped to grab some food before heading over. The party was on top of the Yotel's beautiful rooftop and there was such a great crowd. Everyone really seemed to be enjoying themselves, and it was fun getting to know everyone better and just hanging out!

I got a lot accomplished at MTV today. The first highlight of the day was heading over to our 1540 office and meeting up with someone from the LOGO Digital Marketing department. I was able to speak with her and figure out what they are looking for in their interns and so on. Not too long after, I grabbed lunch in the lodge (for MTV staff, and at a discounted price). Wow- is the food their delicious or what! I had some really good wings. I also had the chance to meet with VH1 On-Air Promos. Their job is totally awesome. Anyways, I have a paper to finish up for my online class, and have to be up early tomorrow for work!

My roommate Lethe is coming tomorrow for the weekend- sooo excited! Night readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment