Monday, June 13, 2011

Lethe visits for the weekend!

This weekend was so much fun! My roommate from JMU, Lethe, visited me and we had such a good time together! On Friday night, we met up with one of my friends from Likeable Media and went to a bar in Times Square called The Mean Fiddler. The downstairs had karaoke, and the upstairs was a big bar with a ton of TVs and a dance floor. We had a good time. Saturday morning we woke up early, grabbed a bagel from downstairs, and headed to SoHo to do some shopping! :) I am about a 15 minute walk from SoHo which is awesome, because they have so many great stores. We literally shopped from about 12 until 8 at night. Then the two of us headed to a bar across the street from my dorm called Bar None and just chilled out. It was super crowded, but also a good time. Finally, yesterday, we headed to Times Square to walk around and do a little more shopping. Let's just say no more shopping for me for at least 2 weeks! I uploaded some pictures from the weekend below!

As for today, I got to do a lot of Neutrogena content today, and although I had won Kid Cudi tickets for tonight, I can't go because none of my roommates are above 21. BUT, I did get free tickets to tonight's Yankees game at work and am currently waiting for my suitemate to get home, so we can hopefully go together!! I really want to go to a game! Anyways, that's all for this weekend/today!


No comments:

Post a Comment