Tuesday, June 7, 2011

1st & 2nd day at Likeable!

Likeable has been quite hectic these past two days. Yesterday, I did various work for my supervisor Sida. I created some contests for our clients, went through the entries that we had received thus far, searched for some social media articles, and created a Twitter for the CEO of our client, Blurt.

Today, I took over the Entenmann's twitter page, which was fun. I also ate at this delicious sushi place that had a lunch box for only $8.50 and a bunch of food :). Yum! We also got to do a fun project today- creating stuff out of Pendaflex products (another one of our clients). The winner of the contest gets an iPad for best video and the a nano for best picture. Pretty sweet I'd say. I made a video that still needs some tweaking- once it's finished I'll be sure to post it!

Tonight will just consist of more working out, eating, homework, and sleep! Hopefully I'll get the chance to get in a couple of my shows before I head to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment